Home work is an important part of consolidating the learning that takes place in school, it is an excellent opportunity to spend time with your child and take an active role in supporting their progress as well as a chance to give them lots of positive reinforcement.
If you are one of the many parents who at some point has struggled with supporting Home Work or have been unsure as to the specific method the children use in school then we have the solution...
All you have to do is take a snap shot of the question, problem or activity and email it directly via the button below and you will have a response from one of our experts within 24 hours.
This is the future of home and school collaboration!
We are here to help, don't be afraid to ask, no question is too small!
See below for an example...
The benefits of Home Work at Newington Community Primary School are:-
- It can improve your child’s thinking and memory.
- It can help your child develop positive study skills and habits that will serve him or her well throughout life.
- Homework encourages your child to use time wisely.
- It can help to teach your child to work independently.
- Homework teaches your child to take responsibility for his or her work.
- It allows your child to review and practice what has been covered in class.
- It helps your child to get ready for the next day’s class.
- Homework helps your child learn to use resources, such as libraries, reference materials, and computer Web sites to find information.
- It encourages your child to explores subjects more fully than classroom time permits.
- It allows your child to extend learning by applying skills to new situations.
- It helps your child integrate learning by applying many different skills to a single task, such as book reports or science projects.
- Howework helps parents learn more about what your child is learning in school.
- It allows parents to communicate about what he or she is learning.
- It encourages parents to spark their child’s enthusiasm.